Friday, November 9, 2012

Time Is All I Fear


Since graduating from high school, it seems like a lot my old friends are now just people that I used to see. I understand we are getting older, busier, and some of us are moving away. I just hope that we don't take it personal, I hope that  someday we can meet again when we're older and make up before it's to late, before we run out of Time.  


This song “Time” by Rockie Fresh is about losing good friends because he put all his Time in to chasing his dream. He admits it has changed him because many gain fame but lose themselves. This song is an apology to the friends who did not forgive him because of his lack of loyalty. 

My feelings are very similar to his, Everything I have done, I couldn't have done not without my family and good friends.  
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment